24 Hour Roadside Assistance throughout San Diego County
Whether you’re broken down because of a flat tire or an accident, you should keep the following safety tips in mind from the Insurance Information Institute and Consumer Reports:
- Pull your car over to the side of the road or shoulder as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Turn on your car’s hazard lights and put out your emergency reflector triangles, if you have them, to help alert other drivers.
- Don’t attempt to repair your vehicle on a busy highway.
- If you’re able to safely walk to another location, leave a note on the windshield of your car with your phone number, lock your car and call for assistance once you’re in a safe location.
- If you cannot walk to a safe location, stay in your car with the doors locked and your seat belt fastened. Call for assistance and wait for them to arrive.
Roadway Towing has all roadside assistance solutions and delivers 24/7 emergency service.